This survey offers you the chance to make a difference and contribute to a statewide program to help improve Marketing Education in New Jersey.
- Please answer all survey questions.
- Move from page to page by clicking “next” or “previous”.
- When you finish, click “Done’ and then answer “yes” to the question about closing the window.
- We anticipate the survey will take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- All responses are kept on a secure server in the strictest confidence and are only available to an independent evaluator. Information will only be reported in a summarized form.
- Absolutely no identifying information will be reported.
CTE is learning what works for New Jersey in so many ways – making a difference for students, the economy, business and industry, local communities, schools and colleges.
CTE often begins in high school and continues in postsecondary institutions where students develop the knowledge and skills required for success in college and careers.
The results of this survey will help build a CTE Success Map of New Jersey. With your input, we will be able to highlight rigorous CTE programs in our state as demonstrated through student graduation data.
Click here to take the survey. Thank you in advance for your participation.